3.17.2010

Ambitious title? Perhaps. Overly ambitious thoughts going into and maintaining this blog? Definitely

Well, this is my first blog post on my own blog. I am going to try to replicate the efforts of Coach Sepp and maintain a wonderfully designed, maintained, and presented blog. Please notice I am already off to a poor start with an overly-long blog title. However, I refuse to change it.

The first post I would like to make is one that I think is of pure beauty. It is film of a sprinter who runs very well. The film is slowed waaaayyy down so you can really get a good picture for how a sprinter runs a short hard effort. I do not know about everything he does (e.g. pulling up before the finish), but his technique coming out of the blocks and on each step is really something for amateur runners to watch and attempt to imitate.

My initial thoughts were to place this on Sepp's blog, but I have wanted to get this blog going, so you know, what the heck?!? Please watch, listen, and enjoy:

Post thoughts to comments.