4.19.2010

A Little Gem

Say what you will about Nike, but one thing you cannot take away from them is their effective advertising. (There is one small instance of foul language, so careful where you watch it. Leave it to Nike to push the limits of what you can say in a commercial)


First of all, thanks to Ross Enamait for posting this on his blog (he provided everything behind this post, other than my Cutting&Pasting and typing. Blatant rip off).

To get some interaction I'd love it if in the comments you posted your favorite line in this commercial. There are some good ones. Mine coincides with Ross Enamait's:
"Passion has a funny way of trumping logic"

Coach Nack

PS almost forgot, I frequently find myself watching commercials today thinking "who sings that song?". Well the music in this one I am very familiar with: Explosions in the Sky. Check 'em out.