10.02.2010

Dear Anonymous Commenter;

Thank you for inquiring in your posted comment about my lack of posts in the month of September. I hope all my avid readers (ha!) will bare with me as I work out the kinks of my new position.

Here is my list of excuses for not posting recently

  • New job
  • Work on my Master's degree
  • A greater dedication to my own workouts (increase of 1-3 workouts /week, to 4-6 /week)
  • Football (yes, football. I started off just filming CV games, but all the while I was being asked to coach. I finally gave in and have become an apprentice to the CV's awesome D-line coach, Duke Schamel)
  • Fantasy football (anyone interested in economy of time should ignore Fantasy Football)
  • Lawn work, primarily apple trees (anyone interested in economy of time and having a nice yard should not invest in apple trees)
  • And with a great dose of honesty, the following of the blog just isn't there. I figure I reduced the amount of followers of this blog by significant margins when I left Chap. The CV followers aren't there right now because I have had little chance to "pimp" the blog.
At this point I will not pledge a greater commitment to posting, but I want to assure you I have not lost the knack for track. It is just temporarily on hold. I just hope you, Anonymous reader, will be patient enough.

And because I don't want to drown out good news about a couple of former athletes, or disappoint loyal fans I will create another post to deal with those.

Thanks,

Nack