5.31.2011

Moron sleep!, errrr More on sleep

I will still be posting over the summer months, perhaps sporadically but I will try to throw some stuff up occasionally. I've had some good thoughts for posts, but no production yet. A lot of what I might post are links to articles and other blogs. Any athlete I have ever coached knows that I am big on sleep. I actually think it's almost useless coaching an athlete, or doing anything athletic myself, unless proper sleep is practiced. Here is another article on sleep to back up my arguments.

A Good Night's Sleep Isn't a Luxury; It's a Necessity

(The author suggests taking melatonin to aid with sleep; I would not suggest this. Some studies have shown that Melatonin actually prohibits you from entering the deeper stages of sleep that the author earlier said were so important)

Coach Nack