2.21.2012

What did I leave out?

Our CV track parent meeting was tonight, and with so much to cover it is inevitable I would leave a couple things out. Here they are.

  1. Forgot to state this important fact: First day of practice is February 27, or as I like to call it "next Monday"
  2. Forms are due in to the office ASAP. Mrs. Shepard, the AD secretary politely requests that you please include check for participating with your forms. If you don't get them in until next week you may not be able to practice starting Day 1.
  3. A calendar of the season's activities is at the bottom of the blog site.


Good to see the parents and athletes that we did. If you are a parent and missed out on any of the information, send me an email and I will get it out to you.

Looking forward to the start of what is going to be a great season. Go Sabercats!

Coach Nack