4.15.2012

Glenn Peterson Invite Results

Though I had to leave early to make it to Interact club's Battle of the Bands last night, I was really happy with our performance at yesterday's meet. I guess I was happy for good reason: our ladies team finished first and our boys team finished second. Individual and relay results are below.



Best of the weekend: The ladies 4x400 that I was not there for. (All I need is the results to be happy)
Worst of the weekend: The boys 4x400 that I was not there for. (All I need is to hear about it to be very upset)

Congratulations to the many athletes that set PRs in events, or beat their seeds to get the team more points

Congratulations to TSmith, NJones, MBrown, SDavis, KDalton, TDalgardno, DWheeler, MWheeler, and TTownsend for setting new school records in their individual or relay events.

And a special congratulations to Natasha for being the female field athlete of the meet with a first in high jump, a second in long, and a third in triple. These three finishes (not counting her 4x400 relay points) total 24 points. Nice job Tash!

Coach Nack

Rip 'em with the teeth
   Tear 'em with the claws
      Bring in the meat wagon
GO SABERCATS