8.26.2010

Coming out of the first curve


Boy, starting this new job has let this blog get away from me. Everything is going great and I love it, but I there is a lot to learn.

Had my first, although small, activity with track kids at CV. Coach Lancett, two ladies track members (Ashley and Hannah), and I (I literally did nothing) set out to put the pole vault pits away. Very exciting. Looking forward to doing once or twice a week high jumping starting next week, and then some frequent lifting beginning in October. The best part of the whole thing (other than showing up too late to be of any sort of help) was that the two girls went for a run--totally their choice--despite the almost 100 degree heat down in Castle Rock.  Good for them.

For the few Chaparral followers I still have--dearly miss you guys. To the CV followers being gained--welcome and thanks for coming.


Nack